QUESTION: Do You Follow Footsteps Or Do You Follow Your Dreams?
In general, most people have been very positive and supportive of my Goals-&-Dreams, but there have been a few naysayers that have made me think for a second; “what am I doing?” But, only for a second.
Truth is I’m too stubborn to let that stop me. When I set my mind into doing something… I do it!
However, to help you a little in Response to the naysayers, gatekeepers, or any other dream Stealer’s that may want to keep you from Dreaming. Here are 7 the F my key Principles i use that might be of value to you.
1. The only “yes” you need to follow your dreams is yours.
2. You’ll regret it later in life, and if you’re delaying it, you’ll question yourself why didn’t you do it sooner.
3. Not following your dreams makes you feel unaccomplished. Eventually, this will stop you from dreaming altogether.
4. It will attract some attention, even from the naysayers and haters. You will feel strong as you prove the naysayers wrong. As Walter Bagehot said; “The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
5. People who follow their dreams are doers. Doers have more power to create, influence, and change their environment… and eventually the world.
6. Life feels more memorable, hence you feel and become more memorable.
7. Following your dreams might take unexpected turns, but those are the interesting and memorable challenges of living the dream.
Remember this: You Cannot Make Into Reality, That Which Was Never A Dream In The First Place.
Finally, You yes YOU were created to MANIFEST the Destiny YOU choose.
Just know that I Love you, and I believe in you and your dreams. Now go Out and start the Manifesting Process.
To learn more about Living your dreams or Manifesting your own desired Destiny go to ManifestOurDestiny.com